We want to invite you to consider making Summer2016 a summer of challenge, growth and influence. Discover your purpose and potential as you serve and influence the lives of children and youth from across Ontario!
Thank you for your interest in joining our ministry team with The Salvation Army Ontario Camping Ministries for 2016.
Through the ministries of OCM we are inviting you to:
- Know God – learn to trust Him as you grow in a deeper relationship with God
- Know Yourself as you develop your gifts and abilities through serving others.
- Know Your Mission – As The Salvation Army we serve children and youth to restore dignity and hope in their lives.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Love working with children and youth
- Have a personal relationship with God and a desire to share it with others
- See camp as a place to serve, not just a job
- Have a good work ethic and willingness to learn
- Have a sense of humor, a creative spirit and are TEAM players
Our camps exist to provide an experience that meets the needs of the whole person, physically, spiritually and socially. It is important that you understand and are willing to commit to the mission and purpose for which we exist:
To help campers develop:
A Soldier Spirit – courageous and brave
A Servant Heart – empathetic and caring
A Positive Attitude – “I can do it”
A Moral Compass – understanding God Loves you and has a Purpose for your life!
HOW TO APPLY TO WORK AT CAMP
All applications for Staff and Volunteers will take place online. Note that your application is not complete until you press the “Submit” button on the last page and receive a message of success.
1. Read the 2016 Staff Application Handbook. Download Here
2. Consider the positions you are interested in and Apply Online
3. Reference forms are web based and can be found by copying and pasting the following links to send to your referee. You will need forward the appropriate link to your referee, for them to complete the form. Once complete the form will be sent directly to the camping office.
PASTORAL REFERENCE: https://fs8.formsite.com/TSAOCM/form2/index.html
SUPERVISOR/TEACHER REFERENCE FORM: https://fs8.formsite.com/TSAOCM/form3/index.html
Note: NEW staff are required to have two Pastoral references, and one Supervisor/Teacher reference on file, and RETURNING staff, are required to have one Pastoral Reference on file.
4. Only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
5. Questions? Call our office at 905 722 3455 or email email@example.com