Each year 3000 children and youth join our camp for a week-long life changing experience that challenges and encourages them to develop:
- Soldier Spirit – Brave and Courageous
- Servant Heart – Seeing the world through the eyes of others through working together as a cabin and building teams
- Positive Attitude – Gaining confidence and competency in a camp activity like biking, archery, high-ropes, swimming, canoeing and more
- Moral Compass – Offering tools for living as a responsible citizen by discovering the life and teaching of Jesus.
Your support helps us operate camp and along with our staff to become the biggest cheerleaders in the lives of children we will influence every week this summer. Consider supporting this opportunity to send a child to camp. Here is how you can help:
Thank you for your continued support. Please contact our office if you have any questions about opportunities to support Ontario Camping Ministries.
Pray for Us
Prayer must be in and through all that we do. Pray for campers, pray for staff, pray urgently and pray specifically. Perhaps there are individuals at your own corps who will be at camp. They need your prayers.
Join Our Team
Camp relies on many individuals with servant hearts. Apply Here
This year we have a number of projects that need completing. Your help would be appreciated
The cost to send a child to camp is $550 for a week, and is underwritten by donations to ensure that every child has access to our camps. You can make it possible for a camper to experience a life-changing experience at camp.
General Operating Fund
Our goal is to deliver excellence in programming, facilities and staff while providing financially accessible camps to families in need. Donations to our Operating fund make it possible to continue to offer camp to deserving children.
This year we have a number of projects that need completing. Your help would be appreciated.
- Newport Adventure Camp
- Roofing of our 6 Cabins – $6,000 each
- Dining Hall Roof – $150,000
- Creating an outdoor Chapel on our highest peak – $5,000
- Beach upgrades – $6,000
- Paddle Boats – $1500 each
- Rescue Boat for Beach – $10,000
- Jacksons Point
- 9 Cabin Porches/Decks – $1,500 each
- Auditorium Heater/AC – $30,000
- Auditorium Floor Refinishing – $9,000
- Signage for camp – $10,000
- Paddle Boats – $1500 each
- Prayer Labyrinth
- Basketball Court – $125,000
Gifts in Kind
If you have materials or equipment in good condition they can be a great blessing to the ministry. Right now we could use any of the following.
- Shop equipment i.e. table saw, compound mitre saw, drill press, planer, belt sander, band saw
- Passenger van (good condition)
- Flowers and planters
- Wood Chips
- Sports Equipment
Please contact the camp office.