Newport Cottage Rentals
Ontario Camping Ministries offers cabin rentals at Camp Newport on Skeleton Lake. Rentals are available to Salvation Army Officers, Salvationists and Employees.
From late June to early Sept (some exclusions apply) our beautifully refinished cabins can be rented for 1 week and are located on the lower half of the camp, near the lake, and includes the use of our beach and waterfront.
Cabin Rentals: Important Information
- Large cabin, aka Papa Bear, (sleeps up to 5) $550/week
- Small cabins, aka Mama Bear and Baby Bear, (sleeps up to 4) $450/week each
- (the cost takes into account the weekday check in/check out; shared beach front with OCM camping program and the limitations that may occasionally present themselves and the requirement for all adult guests to have Police Record Check and Praesidium training prior to staying at camp)
- Salvation Army Officers and Retired Officers are eligible for a 10% discount, please contact the Camping Office if this is applicable to you.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150.00 is required when your application is confirmed; the balance is required 3 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Check in – Saturday after 12pm
- Check out – Friday before 12pm
- Parking available for 1 vehicle.
- No pets | No tents | No alcohol/smoking on camp property
- *All guests over 17 years must have a current (within 3 years) Police Record check with vulnerable sector screening and provide the camp with a copy prior to arrival. The cost associated with this is personal.
- ** All guests over 15 must complete TSA online Praesidium training and provide proof it is up to date.
- Boat/Seadoo launching to be done at Skeleton Lake Marina – not from camp property.
Please click the links for the following:
The link for registration has been sent out to Ontario Officers via email. Officer’s please share this with those in your congregation and workplaces if they are interested. Otherwise please contact the Camping Office for the link. (email@example.com)
Skeleton Lake, Ontario
Thank you for considering Jackson’s Point Camp as your retreat destination, we look forward to serving you. We love to show off our camp, so tours are available upon request. For details on how we can meet and exceed your meeting, retreat and conference needs call our Guest Relations Coordinator at 1-905-722-5751 or fill out an inquiry form. We will get back to you within 2 business days.
Get In Touch
Ontario Camping Ministries
25 Salvation Army Rd
Jacksons Point, Ontario L0E 1L0
Hours of Operation:
Regular Office Hours
Monday–Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Summer Office Hours
Sunday–Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM