Newport Cabin Rentals
Ontario Camping Ministries is excited to announce that registration for the rental of cabins at our Newport site is now open to Salvation Army Officers, Salvationists and Employees.
From late June to early Sept (some exclusions apply) our beautifully refinished cabins can be rented for 1 week and are located on the lower half of the camp, near the lake, and includes the use of our beach and waterfront.
Cabin Rentals: Important Information
- Large cabin, aka Papa Bear, (sleeps up to 5) $450/week
- Small cabins, aka Mama Bear and Baby Bear, (sleeps up to 4) $400/week each
- (the cost takes into account the weekday check in/check out; shared beach front with OCM camping program and the limitations that may occasionally present themselves and the requirement for all adult guests to have Police Record Check and Praesidium training prior to staying at camp)
- Salvation Army Officers and Retired Officers are eligible for a 10% discount, please contact the Camping Office if this is applicable to you.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150.00 is required when your application is confirmed; the balance is required 3 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Check in – Friday after 10am
- Check out Thursday before 11am
- Parking available for 1 vehicle.
- No pets | No tents | No alcohol/smoking on camp property
- *All guests over 17 years must have a current (within 3 years) Police Record check with vulnerable sector screening and provide the camp with a copy prior to arrival. The cost associated with this is personal.
- ** All guests over 15 must complete TSA online Praesidium training and provide proof it is up to date.
- Boat/Seadoo launching to be done at Skeleton Lake Marina – not from camp property.
The link for registration has been sent out to Ontario Officers via email. Officer’s please share this with those in your congregation and workplaces if they are interested. Otherwise please contact the Camping Office for the link. (firstname.lastname@example.org)